In Need of Rest

P1020520.jpg
P1020521.jpg
P1020520.jpg
P1020521.jpg

In Need of Rest

550.00

The heat of the Kalahari can be incredibly debilitating. The wildlife that call this incredible place home, know how to pace themselves and survive. This zebra shows the importance of taking a break in this vast environment. Piece is being done is pastels on thick durable watercolor paper.

Size: 25 inches wide x 12 inches high

Want to hold this piece? Contact me to place a 25% holding fee. Once the piece is done, you will be sent an invoice for the other 75%. This will be due within 2 weeks. If you decide you cannot or do not want the piece the holding fee will be refunded.

Add to Cart